Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mind Wanderer

alone in a crowd
lost lookin at the map
dreamy durin quarrels
curious when i cry
my mind is an individual
who makes me envious
the ultimate nomad
among my emotions
the uncrowned rebel
in my dreary existence
the ubiquitous distraction
in all my meandering
my mind is a foe
which makes me formidable
cruel to its neighbours
ever demanding
procrastinating the inevitable
graspin the implausible
ingenious to itself
obtuse to the rest
complacent in its being
my mind is my confidante
which defines me

9 comments:

  1. Ms. Bling,
    Your words are powerful. And emotional. I like. Don't let this be your first and very last post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... nice work... neat pretty neat... except certain ideas in your poem are contradicting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great..contradictions..of the mind,of the soul.they are great..

    welcome to the blogging world..
    be regular.writing helps in being alive..

    just remember that empty pages do not mean lifeless days..
    'words' are a very powerful tool.use the power.strong.influencing.whateva..

    stick around

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyaa
    nice one!
    urges me to blog too ;)
    Keep the spirit goin!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmn.. Being absolutely true 2 urself.. This blog is a clear indication of how much muddled up u r in ur head.. So many thngs n feelings floating in it and overlapping each other..
    Jokes Apart.. really gud one.. Always told u der is a great poet deep down inside u.. Keep up d gud work.. N bring out ur full potential..

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanx saket dats really flattering..i aint a gr8 poet though..rem still havnt finished d one bt d canteen? :)..bt u ryt..m totally muddled up

    ReplyDelete
  8. reading saket's comments agn..saket fo! gawd duz love rilly do dat 2 u?!

    ReplyDelete